The annual Walk Across Tennessee competition kicks off April 3rd. Get your teams of up to 8 people organized. Don't like to walk? No problem.... you can do any type of exercise! The goal is for your team to log 500 miles (the length of Tennessee) total during the 8 week competition.
You do not have to exercise with your team members. Here are the steps:
· Find a total of up to 8 people to get on a team. Eight is not required, but the more you have, the more mileage your team will have.
· Choose a team Captain. Team Captain should download the registration information at https://dekalb.tennessee.edu/ . Packets are also available to pick up at our office located in the DeKalb County Complex bldg Middle Door.
· We encourage you to attend the Kick Off on Monday, April 3 at Green Brook Park in Smithville at 6 pm
· On April 13 start to..EXERCISE! Any type of exercise works! Download the conversion chart for mileage at the above link.
· Not required, but helpful to like the Facebook page, Walk Across Tennessee Dekalb https://dekalb.tennessee.edu/
Questions??? Call our office at 615-597-4945