By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire damages mobile home
DSCN6716
Members of the DeKalb County Volunteer Fire Department fought a blaze at a mobile home overlooking Center Hill Marina Monday. Though a nearby propane tank gave firefighters cause for concern, the flames were quickly extinguished. The fire is thought to have been caused by an electric wall heater that the owner, a Virginia resident, had mistakenly left on in his absence.

Log In To Read

Subscribe to access more great content!