By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Old Bildad home lost to Wednesday fire
pack fire w L
A single-wide trailer home on Old Bildad Road belonging to Kenneth Pack was destroyed by fire last Wednesday morning. The called was received at central dispatch at 1:32 a.m. Pack was reportedly cooking when some grease caught fire on his stove. Pack escaped without serious injury, but firemen said that by the time he got out of the home flames were already coming through the roof.