By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Putty home destroyed by Thursday morning fire
putty fire I w sm
A Thursday morning fire extensively damaged the Carter Street home of Jimmy and Gloria Putty. The call was received at Central dispatch at 7 a.m., and members of the Smithville Volunteer Fire Department were immediately dispatched to the scene. The home was already ablaze, however, and the home could not be saved.

Log In To Read

Subscribe to access more great content!